Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What I Learnt In MPI104...

What I have learnt in MPI104 so far this semester.
The 1st term in the first semester in 2009 had been an interesting one in MPI104. We have learnt many different things, from how to start a blogger, upload images, to creating links and miniature web pages.
I had always wanted to start a blog but never really new how until we started one in class. I have 6 posts displayed on my blog, have a look at my blog post and also this blog post for some interesting stuff!
I have made a few comments on other peoples blogs, here is one comment I have made, and here is a comment someone had made about a photo of mine.
Learning about del.icio.us was interesting. If you have a look at my DeLish acoocunt. I have book marked 15 pages and counting. Most of these pages are my classmates blogs but the others such as ELyrics , FaceBook and Funny Stuff Central are their purely because I enjoy these web pages.
I love Flickr, alot. I think it is a great way of sharing your photos with the world and finding many fascinating photos from others. On My Flickr account i have uploaded 11 photos. Giving the odd stalker a glimpse of my existence. I have a tagged a few photos from others as my favourites these are; 1 , 2 and 3 . I found these photos while randomly searching the Flickr pages and groups of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment